Interesting article about a recent flight to London.
As you are making your travel plans/decisions and are concerned about the world-wide coronavirus, get the current information and updates from
so you will be able to make an informed decision..
- Stay informed
- Always practice basic protective measures (hand washing, etc.)
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
MORE GOOD ADVICE........
- HANDS: wash them often
- ELBOW: cough into it
- FACE: Don't tough it
- SPACE: Keep a safe distance
- HOME: Stay home if you can